John Da Silva
John Da Silva, MBA, P.Eng.
Technical Education Manager
Siemens Canada Engineering & Technology Academy
· John joined Siemens Canada in December 2014. Prior to that he was working for “Bombardier Aerospace” in the Q400 Supply Chain Management Team since 2012, as well as “Suncor Energy” Oil Sands for many years before that.
· Actively contributes and supports the Academy Director with the Development and Implementation of the technical Education Programs. This includes all activities related to the Academy’s Dual Education programs (WILP), Coordinating the Internal Siemens training and educational activities with the Academy director’s Guidance and supervision.
· His studies include International MBAs from Queens University and Cornell University, Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering from Ryerson University, following a Diploma in Electro-Mechanical Engineering from Humber College.
· John is a member of The Professional Engineering Ontario (PEO); and APEGA in Alberta.
· John’s activities include Lecturing at Humber College – School of Applied Technology in various topics of Mechanical Engineering, as well as acting as member of the board and treasurer for Milton’s Downtown improvement area for the last six Years