On Thursday, September 3, 2020 at 6:00 p.m., Aliya Amershi, Tech Coach & Startup Founder at Codefree App Launch will present “How to Start an App Idea Today that Gets Customers!”.
Day & Time: Thursday, September 3, 2020
6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Organizer: IEEE Toronto WIE
Location: Virtual – Zoom
Contact: Ayda Naserialiabadi
- My “5-Step System” to get to app launch without all the guesswork, inspired by proven Silicon Valley tech startup methods.
- The biggest mistake most entrepreneurs make without even knowing and why building the “perfect” app can fail.
- How to startup without depending on investors, finding co-founders, or paying for developers.
- What I did to go viral and start experiencing exponential growth!
- The latest tools on the block to make your app from scratch without having to write a single line of code.
- Entrepreneur mindset hacks to help break through your internal barriers so that you can get started today.
- Why getting customers for just your app idea before you even build your app is important and how to start making some real progress.
Aliya is on a mission to help ambitious women entrepreneurs break into tech and build an app idea that gets customers fast without all of the unnecessary barriers to entry. Aliya’s unique online accelerator is focused on empowering women to quickly get their app idea out to market and start making a positive impact without having to pitch investors, learn code, or find developers.
Aliya is a former engineer turned entrepreneur with over 20 years of technology experience and 5 years of startup experience. She has helped build multiple popular apps and tech products, including the Emmy Award-winning Nick App. She has held senior tech and leadership roles at Fortune 500 Enterprises, built two bootstrapped Startups, and served as a local director for a Silicon Valley-based Incubator. In addition, Aliya is a member of the Young Entrepreneur Council and regularly contributes to Forbes and Inc. for her expert advice on technology and entrepreneurship. One of her favorite quotes she goes by is: “If you decide not to quit, the only option is to win!”.